Monday, July 4, 2011

paris photos!!!

the worlds longest line at the Lourve


the lourve



this church has a humidity tracker that was built in 1862


my personally owned street in paris


this fountain is the center of the center of paris







town hall



this optical illusion makes this feild of grass a globe once you stand in one positin on top of a hill next to it



the notre dame


I just remembered my Charlemagne. let my soliders be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky.   -Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade











the beautiful gardens of Luxembourg





the panthéon

cost only 5 euros

theres me next to the large doors leqding to the panthéon




shot of the beatiful ceiling


this is the penjulium that tells time using the earths rotation (though i found out it actually needs a spring to get the momentum going, making my last statement a lie)
there is the spring


some beatiful artwork from inside the panthéon












a minuture version of the panthéon



the grave of voltaire

a statue of voltaire



a burial site

the grave of victor hugo

the grave of emile zola


me and all of paris




i couldnt help but taking a picture of this

the tunnel from inception


space invader

that is the rock leonardo di caprio touched in inception

theres me recreating the famous bridge creation scene from inception

the eifel tower





under the eifel tower







the arc de le triumph




a festival


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking my advice and scoping out the Golden Love Handles(McDonald's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also cool street art. I saw space invader on a street art movie once, Exit Through the Gift Shop.
    Now if you find me a picture of Banksy's work...
    Signs that Banksy's been there:
    Elephants covered in fingerprint
    Phone booths sawed in half
    Thunder Mountain has been shut down at Disney World because every one thought the manikin was a dead body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love the panoramic ones especially. Looks like you're enjoying some great weather. Amuses-toi bien!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a photo of you practicing your trumpet?

    ReplyDelete