Sunday, July 24, 2011

France trip(s)

So when i first went to Paris I did not know what I wanted to do. But when my mom took me to Paris, she knew where to go, what to see, and what to do. The first thing she did was take me to lunch, I had the strangest hamburger ever. It had a fried egg on top. And a Pschitt. Tasted very good, which means it did not live up to its name. We then went to Cluny La Sorbonne metro station, where all the famous French people have their signatures on the ceiling in tiles (mom told me to say it is mosaic). then we went to see the arc de triumph and see the memorial i posted before. after that we went to the statue of liberty on the seine river, the french one. then we went to McDonalds. youre probaly wondering why we went to McDonalds. Well the reason is we had to go to the bzthroom and the only place to go was McDonalds. while there we decided to go to the McCafe they had, which is an actual cafe, wuth good coffee. and that was about all we did for a few days. i will have more pictures and am very sorry for not posting any of this earlier. By tomorrow, i will have new pictures, and a new story.

1 comment:

  1. You still got the coupons, or did you use them all in the Jersey City McD.

    ReplyDelete